Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

New Year's Resolutions 2012

I know, I know, it's almost the end of January; there has just been too much else going on in Jennyland to start telling you about my plan for self-improvement. I'm a great believer that goals should be quantifiable. There are actually 12 of them, too, but I'm only going to tell you about the ones I might mention in the future.

1. Knit 12 pairs of socks

2. Cook 12 new dinners

3. Watch 12 new classic films

4. Read 12 new classic novels


Well, there are also some things I want to do that don't fit in to the great 12 in 2012 thing, and the crafty ones are:
  • Crochet the blanket
  • Learn intarsia
  • Make a hedgehog
  • Make a tea cosy
Hope I get it all done! I guess I still have a whole 11 months, though really not sure that is long enough for me to learn to crochet - there has been lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth by me on that score! I want to make a hedgehog as a pincushion and because it's cute, and I do need a tea cosy, been drinking tepid tea for about a year now.

And because I think it is a valiant effort, here is what I got up to while 'working from home' yesterday.

Three kinds of soup, plus pasta sauce and my non-chili non-meat Chili con Carne, and somehow they did all fit in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment