I think I did go a bit bonkers last month, so thanks for reading the Blog of a Crazy Lady, things much better now. I am my own in charge of my work, not the other way around. I'm managing to have a social life (and meet lovely new people, too!). I've got a housemate. I've got an income. Life is good.
The only problem now is: There's No Knitting! Seriously, I have made one pair of gloves in the last month. And they're a present so no photos yet. So the knitting plan is being formulated, now. Things on it include:
- Interesting crimson and mustard mittlets, to match the mustard hat of some months ago. Sadly not enough of the mustard, cannot get hold of more. Fortunately helped out by Chantel and Steph in Ilkley.
- Finishing off my uber-warm wrist warmers - knitted but not lined.
- Coming up with something to knit for the boyf that's not a scarf, hat or gloves.
- Coming up with something to knit my boy housemate.
- Ishbel for my former housemate.
- Simple City for me.
- The dalek, which has totally ground to a halt lately.
I think it's in that order too. Awesome, there is a plan! Now to crack on with it - bring me my needles!!
PS. Well, indulge me: just one photo of the Brilliant Barcelona Break. Loved it, everyone should go. Especially in September for a week of lovely warm weather and beautiful blue sky.